ISE is the model school for Estonia for the following reasons:
Internationally inspected and accredited by the American New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the leading international agency, the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISE is the first authorized International Baccalaureate World School in Estonia. ISE is authorized for the IB Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP) and Diploma Program (DP).
- We are the only school in Estonia that is internationally inspected and accredited by the American New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the leading international agency, the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISE is the first authorized International Baccalaureate World School in Estonia. ISE is authorized for the IB PYP, MYP and Diploma program.
- High quality through personal attention. We differentiate to your child’s learning needs through small classes and the ability to accelerate with ease. We offer special needs services, psychological counseling, gifted learning programs and university guidance.
- True international learning experience. We have served over 50 nationalities in our school’s 20 year history. We celebrate diversity in our student body and staff. We are a globally engaged community.
- Distinguished staff. ISE has the most highly trained and experienced international and local staff in Estonia. 90% of our staff have attained advanced graduate degrees in education or their subject area. Four of our staff members have attained a doctorate. All of our teachers are required to have continuous international training through the IB.
- 21st century learning. ISE is the first full 1:1 iPad school in eastern Europe and has been noted by Apple for our practices. The Center for Innovation in Education has designated ISE as the model school for pedagogical and management practices. We believe that student work should be inquiry based, engaging, hands-on, creative and supportive of innovation.
- Success. Our students are accepted to top universities around the world such as Oxford, London School of Economics and the University of Edinburgh. The ISE success rate of IBDP awardees in 2019 was 92.3% with 12 students out of the total 13 being awarded the ISE Diploma. The successful students stood tall by registering an IBDP average credits of 33 when compared to the IB world average of 29.8 points (May 2018). Our younger students go on to prestigious boarding schools in the UK and enter into honors programs in the U.S. when their families return home.