ISE is the model school for Estonia for the following reasons:
Internationally inspected and accredited by the American New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the leading international agency, the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISE is the first authorized International Baccalaureate World School in Estonia. ISE is authorized for the IB Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP) and Diploma Program (DP).
- We are the only school in Estonia internationally inspected and accredited by the American New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the leading international agency, the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISE is the first authorized International Baccalaureate World School in Estonia. ISE is authorized for the IB PYP, MYP, and Diploma programs.
- High quality through personal attention. We differentiate to your child’s learning needs through small classes and the ability to accelerate with ease. We offer special needs services, psychological counseling, gifted learning programs, and university guidance.
- True international learning experience. We have served over 50 nationalities in our school’s 25-year history. We celebrate diversity in our student body and staff. We are a globally engaged community.
- Distinguished staff. ISE has the most highly trained and experienced international and local staff in Estonia. 90% of our staff have attained advanced graduate degrees in education or their subject area. Four of our staff members have attained a doctorate. All of our teachers are required to have continuous international training through the IB.
- 21st-century learning. ISE is the first full 1:1 iPad school in eastern Europe and has been noted by Apple for our practices. The Center for Innovation in Education has designated ISE as the model school for pedagogical and management practices. We believe that student work should be inquiry-based, engaging, hands-on, creative, and supportive of innovation.
- Success. Our students are accepted to top universities around the world, such as Oxford University, London School of Economics, and the University of Edinburgh. The ISE success rate of IBDP awardees in 2020 was 100%. Our younger students go on to prestigious boarding schools in the UK and enter into honors programs in the U.S. when their families return home.